move by Carlsen Baltic is a brand of Carlsen Baltic, UAB.
WHO ARE WE
For the purposes of data protection law, Carlsen Baltic, UAB is the controller of the personal information it collects from you. This means that it decides why and how your personal information is processed and is responsible for that processing.
Please see the end of this policy for our legal and contact information.
PERSONAL INFORMATION WE COLLECT
When you visit the Site, with your consent we collect certain information about your device, including information about your web browser, IP address, time zone, and some of the cookies that are installed on your device. Additionally, as you browse the Site, we collect information about the individual web pages or products that you view, what websites or search terms referred you to the Site, and information about how you interact with the Site. We refer to this automatically-collected information as “Device Information.”
We collect Device Information using the following technologies:
- Cookies are small files containing information which are downloaded to your device when you visit our Site. If you continue to browse our Site without changing your web browsers or device’s settings that control cookies, you agree to receive cookies when you use the services on our Site. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but, if you prefer, you may set your browser to prevent it from accepting cookies. The “help” portion of the toolbar on most browsers will tell you how to disable cookies.
Types of cookies used on our Site
These cookies enable the site to function properly and are used to gather information about how visitors use the site. This information is used to compile reports and help us to improve the site. Cookies gather information in an anonymous form, including the number of visitors to the site, where visitors came from and the pages they viewed.
For more information about cookies, and how to disable cookies, please visit http://www.allaboutcookies.org.
- Log files track actions occurring on the Site, and collect data including your IP address, browser type, Internet service provider, referring/exit pages, and date/time stamps.
- Web beacons, tags, and pixels are electronic files used to record information about how you browse the Site.
We may collect, store and use the information you voluntarily provide to us via telephone, email and/or through enquiry forms available on the Site. These enquiry forms may ask for such information as your name, the company you work for, email address, and telephone number. We refer to this information as “Enquiry Information.”
HOW DO WE USE YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION?
We process your personal information for the following purposes on the basis that the processing is necessary for us to pursue our legitimate interests as a business:
- We use the Enquiry Information that we collect generally to fulfill any enquiries placed through the Site, at events, via phone or email. Additionally, we may use this Enquiry Information to:
- Communicate with you;
- For internal record keeping;
- Provide you with information on new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided (if you agree to receive email updates on latest news and offers). If you do not wish to receive marketing communications from us, you can opt-out at any time by using the unsubscribe link inside the email or by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. The withdrawal of consent shall not affect the lawfulness of processing based on consent before its withdrawal.
- We use the Device Information that we collect to improve and optimize our Site (for example, by generating analytics about how our customers browse and interact with the Site, and to assess the success of our marketing and advertising campaigns), as well as to customize our Site content based on visitors’ browser type and/or other information.
SHARING YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
To process your enquiry and to provide after sales service we may pass your details to our partner organization to supply/deliver products or services you have requested.
We may need to pass the information we collect to other companies for administrative purposes. We may use third parties to carry out certain activities, such as monitoring how customers use the Site and issuing our emails for us. For example, we use Google Analytics to help us understand how our customers use the Site. You can read more about how Google uses your Personal Information here: https://policies.google.com/privacy?hl=en.
Finally, your data may be disclosed to legally authorized entities to comply with applicable laws and regulations, to respond to a subpoena, search warrant or other lawful requests for information we receive, or to otherwise protect our rights.
We seek to protect the safety of all your personal information by implementing appropriate technical and organisational measures. For example, we use an SSL certificate in order to encrypt any data sent between you and the server. Only authorized personnel has access to personal information and is required to use strong passwords in order to minimise any risk of unauthorised entry. Where we use third parties to process personal information, we require them to ensure the safety of your information.
We do not knowingly collect any Personal Identifiable Information from children under the age of 16. If you think that your child provided this kind of information on our website, we strongly encourage you to contact us immediately and we will do our best efforts to promptly remove such information from our records.
This Py practices of other websites. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
SOCIAL MEDIA PLATFORMS
Communication, engagement and actions taken through external social media platforms that this Site and its owners participate on are custom to the terms and conditions as well as the privacy policies held with each social media platform respectively.
Users are advised to use social media platforms wisely and communicate/engage upon them with due care and caution in regard to their own privacy and personal details. We will never ask for personal or sensitive information through our social media platforms and encourage users wishing to discuss sensitive details to contact us through primary communication channels such as by telephone or email.
We will only retain your personal information as long as necessary for the purpose for which it was collected, as laid out in this policy or as long as necessary to carry out a legitimate and reasonable promotion of our products and services. The default data retention period is 26 months. When personal information is no longer needed to be processed, it is deleted, except for that, which, in the cases, specified by law, must be transferred to state archives.
If you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind and withdraw your consent at any time by contacting us by email at email@example.com.
If you are a European resident, you have the right to access personal information we hold about you and to ask that your personal information be corrected, updated, or deleted. You also have the right to object to processing, restrict processing of your personal information or request personal information transfer (‘data portability’). If you would like to exercise this right, please contact us through the contact information below.
If you are not satisfied with how Carlsen Baltic manages your personal information, you have the right to make a complaint to a data protection regulator in Europe, in particular in a country you work or live or where your legal rights have been infringed. The contact details for the State Data Protection Inspectorate, the data protection regulator in Lithuania, are available on the Inspectorate website. A full list of National personal information Protection Authorities can be found here: http://ec.europa.eu/justice/data-protection/bodies/authorities/index_en.htm. However, we encourage you to contact us before making any complaint and we will seek to resolve any issues or concerns you may have.
CONTACT AND LEGAL INFORMATION
Carlsen Baltic, UAB is a company incorporated in Lithuania under company registration number 300041523 and has its registered office address at Veiverių g. 150, LT-46391 Kaunas, Lithuania.